1. Choose a pharmacological agent that has been on the market less than 5 years.
2. Research the literature and obtain two to three resources for current, evidence-based information related to the
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Develop a teaching brochure and one page paper following these guidelines.
• Key/Relevant Drug Information (30 points/30%)
o Mechanism of Action
o Special Considerations
o Potential Side Effects/Adverse Effects/Toxicities
• Patient Education Considerations (35 points/35%) o NursingManagement
o Special considerations
• Visual Effects/Creativity (10 points/10%)
o Developed per the required standard
o Appropriate for the intended audience
o Flesch-Kincaid reading level seventh grade or lower o Graphics enhance the purpose of the brochure
o Brochure is visually appealing