Assignment: Using various search engines (e.g. IEEExplore, ACM Digital Library, Google Scholar, Science Citation Index, etc…), identify a set of 3 or more related papers that meet the following criteria:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- At least one is from a refereed journal (if you are not sure, ask me)
- All papers must be by different authors (it is OK if there is some overlap in the author list, but it must not be identical)
- The papers address “a particular topic” within Software Project Management research. Please see a sample list of topics on page 2 of this document.
- You can justify to me why the papers are related
For each paper, you are to read through the paper and extract the following information:
- Reference information (Title, Author, Conference/Journal, Conference Location, Date, Pages, etc…)
- The main research question investigated
- Was this study motivated by the results of a previous study (by the authors or by other researchers)?
- The type of study performed (You may not understand the details yet, but you should be able to find a description of the type of study). [Note: Under Module 1, a document is provided to you on Canvas that can help you understand the different types of research methods.]
- The main findings of the study
- Any important threats to validity discussed by the authors
- Why you found this paper interesting
- The complete references of all the papers you identified in the proper IEEE format.
- The summary of each paper described above
- A synthesis of the papers: i.e., What you can tell me about the topic now that you have read all papers that you could not tell me before or from reading only one of the papers
- A description of the process you used to locate the papers (e.g. search engines used, keywords used, etc…)
- An evaluation of your process and of the search engines used (e.g. was your process good? why/why not? were the search engines good? why/why not, etc…)
Remember, you need to identify at least three (3) papers.