1. What need (psychological, social, physical) did Jim Jones and the People’s temple fulfill that was not being fulfilled by the mainstream culture? Why did people join?
2. What was Jim Jones’ message?
3. What kind of leader was Jim Jones?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
4. How did the People’s temple recruit new members?
5. How did the People’s temple and Jim Jones ensure that people would be committed to the organization, stay engaged, and remain loyal?
6. List any social psychological principles that may have been employed by Jim Jones or by members of the People’s Temple. Why do you think the principle applies?