Disclaimer: **THIS ASSIGNMENT REQUIRES YOU TO WATCH A 1 1/2 HOUR MOVIE** and is for those in the SOCIAL WORK field.
– I have attached a document that explains what the BPS+ model is, and I have also attached a YouTube link to the movie 28 Days.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Explore a film related to substance use and demonstrate your understanding of the BSP+ model (bio-psychosocial plus approach to addiction) through an analysis of that piece of media (in this case it’s the movie 28 Days)
- Analyze the themes (Addiction as Suffering â€“ Treatment, Change & Recovery, and The Cultural Construction of Addiction, alcohol) using the BPS plus model
- how does the addiction theory help you understand alcoholism (drug culture)?
- Does the depiction of addiction issues in the movie shed a new or different light on addiction issues?
- Identify key issues related to addiction in the movie
– DO NOT write a paper that just details neuro-physiological effects of drugs on the body and the brain. The focus needs to be primarily on social, societal, psychological, cultural and/or historical aspects of addiction as they appear in the movie.. Use the BPS+ model as your guide!
- 1 page summary of the movie, about 3/4’s of a page explaining what the BPS + Model of addiction is, and the rest of the pages spent on critical analysis of the movie using the BPS + model
- it is essential to reference in the body of the paper the sources you employ; also be sure to provide a bibliography or list of references at the end of the report.
– 12- point font
- you may use headings
- You may use the first person
- double spaced