I attached Sample
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
You will design a small country that fosters the greatest happiness for the greatest number of people.
- The correct approach or mode is expository, though you will use argumentation to present your evidence.
- Your APA-style research essay will begin with a Title Page and end with References.
- I provide a sample of APA formatting. Download and use it. It is the example against which your paper will be graded. You may use it as a template. Note that it includes additional info that your final papers will need, such as an abstract.
- As usual for APA essays in our class, use Times New Roman font, size 12. Standard 1″ margins. Double-spaced. Page numbers inserted in upper-right corner. Running head capitalized in upper-left corner; the running head is an abbreviated version of your title.
- You must also create (not copy/paste) an original graph as a visual aid in your essay. In Word: Insert > Chart.
- Use at least five sources; three should come from Online Library.
ESSAY TOPIC: Design a small country that fosters the greatest happiness for the greatest number of people.
- To do so, you’ll create policies and rationalize them using evidence from your research.
- You’ll need to define clearly your terms (happiness, greatest number, etc.).
- Organization: Your essay will have an introduction paragraph, several body paragraphs, and a conclusion paragraph–a beginning, middle, and end.
- Total length (including title page, abstract, your content, and the References page) = 10 pages.
- Each body paragraph must include at least one source from research.
- Your body paragraphs will zoom in on five or more national interests. Examples include: class, race, ideologies (belief systems, religions, and so on), urban design, architecture, transportation, renewable resources, leadership / system of government, arts (painting, literature, music, film), military, cuisine, physical / mental health of citizens, entertainment, invented history, scientific innovation / research, technology, health care, family structure, economic policies, business practices, imports / exports, geographic location, topography, natural habitat…. and any others you can think of.
- To reiterate: You are creating a country. Although a research paper, this is also a form of creative writing. Pick five or more national interests on which to focus. Support your proposed policies with concrete evidence from EBSCO articles and other online research.
Rubric: My Ideal Society
Format: cover page, abstract, references, margins, spacing, font, header ( 3 points )
Organization: intro, body, conclusion; topic sentences, transitions ( 4 points )
Mechanics: grammar, punctuation, syntax, spelling ( 5 points )
Argumentation: integration of sources, graph, detail, depth of thought, fluidness ( 8 points )
TOTAL (20 points)