I am working as a room inspector in the hotel
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Impact of Internship Experience & Next Steps/ Future Goals (500 – 750 words)
Now that you are nearly done with your internship, respond to the following prompts:
- Consider your entire internship experience and describe your overall successes, areas for improvement and things that you would do differently, providing specific examples to support your statements. Also, discuss how this internship experience has prepared you for future professional roles (manager, leader, etc.) in your chosen field.
- Next, reflect on your progress towards the goals you set at beginning of your internship and reviewed in Week 5. What progress have you made? Did you achieve your goals? Why or why not? What would you do differently? Provide illustrative examples to support statements.
- Discuss the impact the internship will have on your next steps and broader career goals. Be sure to address the following topics in your response:
- Further education & work experience: How will your internship experience inform your remaining course selections – are there specific subject areas you intend to focus on? Why or why not? Has your internship prompted you to consider specific summer jobs, additional internships, pursuit of certifications, additional academic degrees, etc.? Explain your response using specific examples.
- Career preparedness & your job search: What types of companies/ organizations will you be targeting in your initial job search and why? What kinds of entry-level positions will you be looking for and why? What specific skills and experiences do you think will be most beneficial to highlight for employers during a job search?
Important! Taking the time to do this will help make your finished assignment as strong as possible. Before beginning your work, review:
1. Your Journal Entries
3. R3 Rubric
-After reviewing the items listed above, draft your response in Word before uploading it into the assignment tab. This enables you to do a full spell check and minimizes the risk that your work is not saved properly. HINT: you can even do a word count in Word to ensure you meet the 500 to 750-word requirement!
-Submit your response by clicking the Reflection link above. Upload your Word document to the Assignment Submission section and attach your file.