All human beings need sex education across the lifespan. In this activity, consider the needs and resources of each age group.
Read the following page: READ: Sex Education Across the Lifespan
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Describe what sex education (formal and informal) have you received and when?
What topics do you think should be covered in sex education (at home or school) for each of the following age groups?
- Early Childhood (birth-5)
- Middle childhood (6-12)
- Adolescence (13-18)
- Emerging Adults (19-24)
- Adulthood (25-55)
- Older adults (56-death)
A strong answer will identify topics and provide examples. (You must address all parts to receive full points and refer to the 2 assigned readings)
In this assignment, you will do the following:
- Write at least 1 paragraph (6-8 sentences) for question 1. You can use bullet points for question 2.
- Each paragraph must have a thesis/introductory sentence, body sentences that articulate your ideas and provide examples, and a concluding sentence that wraps up your thoughts.
- You must include 2 in-text citation in APA format (it can be material assigned this week, or outside sources). You are only required to have two citations total (not 2 citations per paragraph)
- Your writing should be free of spelling and grammatical errors and written in academic language (not informal, conversational language).