Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1000 words, APA formatted (with minimum of 3 references)
Clearly state the importance of managing systems and processes in order to achieve effective and efficient production and operations.
Explain the concepts of forecasting, system design, capacity planning, quality management and control, supply chain management, inventory management and scheduling, and project management and how they each relate to form an integrated view of production and operations.
The transportation costs for the Ultamyacin are high, but so are the costs of building an entirely new manufacturing facility. A description of the processes is listed. The company does not know how to proceed but is beginning to embrace TQM thinking. To encourage this new direction, you want to bring more information and analysis to the next management meeting. You believe Deming’s steps could be applied here, as well as process mapping to determine what the company should do next.
To prepare for this assignment:
- Review the Current Pressed Face Powder Production Process (below)
- Research each of Deming’s 14 points for management.
Part 1 New Process Map
Create a document that contains the streamlined, optimum process map. Create an ideal process map with minimal waste.
In a paper of 1000-1500 words, explain the following:
- How the new process will address each of Deming’s 14 points, as compared to the old process? Which of the points do you think are most important, and why?
- How have you optimized the process?
- Managerial and employee goals and communication processes to reach each of Deming’s Points in the future.
Assignment Scenario Attached: