Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- The number of different musical ideas in the piece (for example, can we say that there are two ideas A and B? Or is there only one?) Identify the idea or function for each section.
- The timings (start and stop times) of the different sections of the piece. (Hint: Listen for for example, points when
- How unity and variety are exemplified in those sections through the use of:
a) Dynamics: Where does the music get louder or softer? Is there any apparent reason for those changes?
b) Timbre: Where do instruments take over the melody or a solo passage? Are the same instruments used throughout, or are different instruments used in some sections?
c) Pitch: What is the general pitch level of the piece? Are there wide variations in pitch level? Is the pitch higher or lower in some sections?
4. Although there arewhether you think this is a piece for a solo performer or for an ensemble.
5. A list of the characteristics of the musical style closest to the one this piece exemplifies. (Hint: Look at the last lecture in the first section of the course.) What is the musical style? What unique musical characteristics of that style do you hear in this piece?
6. A short analysis of the piece from the point of view of a Referential Listener.