You will begin by selecting a controversial topic, Then identify the stakeholders engaged with the issue who hold different views by answering the guiding questions and respond to the paragraph below the questions
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- List at least ten stakeholder groups that have a voice or viewpoint on your topic.
- Choose four specific stakeholder organizations and write their slogans or mission statements. You can find slogans or mission statements on the organization’s website. Be sure to cite your sources.
- Analyze two stakeholder organizations that seem to have conflicting viewpoints on your topic. What are their viewpoints, and how are they different?
- Stay with your two stakeholder organizations from question 3. What do they have in common? Describe the goals or values that the organizations share.
- Given the shared goals and values that your two organizations share, describe a part of your topic that they could both agree on—that’s your common ground.
- Explain how your two stakeholder organizations could achieve a compromise. What would each stakeholder organization have to contribute to reach this compromise? What would each stakeholder organization have to give up?
- What needs to happen to accomplish your compromise? Prove that your compromise will actually work using research, such as articles that support your logic, that report on a similar situation in which your idea has previously been successful, or that prove the viability of your compromise.
In addition to your responses to the seven guiding questions, write a “working” thesis statement and 250 words about your stakeholder organizations, their common ground, and your proposed compromise.