As you have read, listened to, or viewed the examples, please make notes on the following questions for each example. You will be asked to answer these questions for each example you select (The articles I selected are both in links below) as part of the assignment, so it is recommended that you type your responses in a word processing program to help check spelling and grammar:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Cite your selection in MLA style.
- What is the central message of this text? Please explain it in your own words.
- How would you define your position as an audience member (resistant, neutral, etc.)? With your own position in mind, what kind of audience do you think the author is trying to reach? Please provide an example to support your answer.
- What appeal(s) are being used in this text (ethos, etc.)? Give a specific example from the text to support your answer.
- Did you find the argument persuasive? Why or why not? If you were in charge of editing this example, what would you change? What would you keep the same?
Please answer the questions above for each article.