- Select a job in which you are interested.
- Identify at least five relevant competencies necessary for the selected job. Be sure to explain your reasoning for selecting these competencies.
- Research the three types of interview questions below and write three questions of each type (a total of 9 questions). Tip: look at part 4 below before you write your questions.
- The key to a successful interview is to make sure you are asking questions which relate to the specific competencies for which you are looking. Connect each of the interview questions in step 3 to a competency in step 2.
- Example: “Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult co-worker” relates to the “teamwork” competency.
- List five tips for conducting an interview (as the interviewer) and five tips for being interviewed (as the interviewee).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now