the Strategy Questions for Organizing Your Argument Essay, and then
write a 1000- word response to the following discussion below. You are encouraged to complete a first draft of the assignment then revise your work. Please cite all sources in MLA. NO PLAGIARISM.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Judging others is human nature. Some of us may practice fighting the
urge to be judgmental more than others, but it is a very active battle.
What lessons can you argue the characters from “A Good Man Is Hard to
Find” by Flannery O’Conner and “Young Goodman Brown” by Nathaniel
Hawthorne teach readers regarding the dangers of being judgmental?
Here are the Strategy Questions for Organizing Your Argument Essay. Make sure your essay follow these guidelines
1. Do you have a lead-in to “hook” your reader? (an example anecdote, scenario, startling statistic, or provocative question)
2. How much background is required to properly acquaint readers with your issue?
3. Will your claim be placed in the introduction or conclusion in your paper?
4. What is your supporting evidence?
5 Have you located authoritative sources that add credibility to your argument?
6. What type of tone?
7. Once written, have you maintained a third person voice? (No “I” or “You” statements)
How will you conclude in a meaningful way? (Call you reader to take
action, explain why the topic has global importance or common ground)