Learning Experience Paper Grading Guide
a 700 word paper describing an informal learning experience you have had. You may describe, for example, how you became afraid of heights, why a particular food or smell moves you emotionally, or why you dislike elevators. The experience must be concrete and can be singular or an experience that occurred over a longer period.
the experience by applying learning theories from this week’s readings to the steps involved. Include the following:
- Identify what you learned from the experience.
- Describe how your learning could have occurred through classical conditioning. Identify the unconditioned stimulus, the unconditioned response, the conditioned stimulus, and the conditioned response.
- Explain how your learning could have occurred through operant conditioning. Describe the behavior, consequence, and reinforcement. Indicate the schedule of reinforcement, if applicable.
- Address how your learning could have occurred through cognitive-social learning.
- Conclude by comparing classical conditioning, operant conditioning, and cognitive-social learning.
at least two references from the University Library.
your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Center for Writing Excellence
Reference and Citation Generator
Grammar and Writing Guides
Learning Team Toolkit
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now