Assignment Information TurnitinThis assignment will be submitted to Turnitin.Instructions We have been focusing upon how those at the top of terrorist groups perform leadership roles and influence va
Do you need academic writing help with your homework? Let us write your papers.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Assignment Information TurnitinThis assignment will be submitted to Turnitin.Instructions
We have been focusing upon how those at the top of terrorist groups perform leadership roles and influence various audiences (both within their organizations and to the world at large). For this research paper compare and contrast the leadership and communication techniques of former al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden with those of one other terrorist leader. Select one other terrorist leader from al Qaeda or affiliated groups such as Zawahiri, Baghdadi or Awlaki to compare and contrast with bin Laden’s leadership and communication approaches.
Ayman al-Zawahiri (al Qaeda successor of Osama bin Laden)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Gohel, S. M. (2017) Deciphering Ayman Al-Zawahiri and Al-Qaeda’s strategic and ideological imperatives. Perspectives on Terrorism, 11 (1). pp. 54-67. ISSN 2334-3745. http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/86743/1/Gohel_Deciphering%20Al-Qaeda_2018.pdf
Ayman al-Zawahiri (2020). The Counter Extremist Project. https://www.counterextremism.com/extremists/ayman-al-zawahiri
Sude, B. (2015, September). Assessing Al-Qa`ida Central’s Resilience. https://ctc.usma.edu/assessing-al-qaida-centrals-resilience/
Council on Foreign Relations. (2011, July 14). Profile: Ayman al-Zawahiri. https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/profile-ayman-al-zawahiri
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (former Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham [ISIS] leader)
McCants, W. (2015, September 1). The Believer. http://csweb.brookings.edu/content/research/essays/2015/thebeliever.html
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (2020). The Counter Extremist Project. https://www.counterextremism.com/extremists/abu-bakr-al-baghdadi
Atwan, A. B. (2015). A Portrait of Caliph Ibrahim. The Cato Review. https://www.thecairoreview.com/essays/a-portrait-of-caliph-ibrahim/
Anwar al-Awlaki (former al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula leader, online jihadist radicalizer)
Shane, S. (2017). The Enduring Influence of Anwar al-Awlaki in the Age of the Islamic State. https://ctc.usma.edu/the-enduring-influence-of-anwar-al-awlaki-in-the-age-of-the-islamic-state/
Anwar al-Awlaki (2020). The Counter Extremist Project. https://www.counterextremism.com/extremists/anwar-al-awlaki
Zimmerman, K. (2010, March 12). Militant Islam’s Global Preacher: The Radicalizing Effect of Sheikh Anwar al Awlaki. Critical Threats. https://www.criticalthreats.org/analysis/militant-islams-global-preacher-the-radicalizing-effect-of-sheikh-anwar-al-awlaki
- The body of your report is to be at least FOUR FULL pages in length (not counting title page and references) and is to contain the following:
- A brief introduction, with the topic and your thesis
- A main body, containing the “meat” of the paper, where you provide the requested information supported by class readings and with your analysis
- A conclusion, summarizing your information clearly and concisely
- Your paper must be at a minimum of 4-6 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
- All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.