Logistics Management â€“ Week 2 Assignment
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
To Invest Or Not To Invest? That Is The Question
Read Case 2-1, page 38-40.
In a 3-5 page paper, discuss:
- Should the team take into account any other costs or benefits from implementing the WMS? If so, what are they?
- Should the team take into account any other costs or benefits from implementing the TMS? If so, what are they?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of implementing both technologies simultaneously?
- If both technologies are adopted, what changes, if any, should occur in the relationships between Pallottaâ€™s firm and his suppliers of components? His transportation providers? Discuss.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 â€“ 1,250 words (approximately 3 â€“ 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.