Book review of Ed Catmull and Amy Wallace. 2014. Creativity, Inc. New York: Random House;
- A review is two single-spaced pages long, with a font type of Times New Roman, a font size of 12, and 1 inch page margins.
- A review needs to cover the following three components:
- A brief summary of the chapters.
- What are the major insights that you get from reading the chapters?
- How are the chapters related to the strategic management theories and concepts in Hill, Schilling, and Jonesâ€™ textbook and other assigned readings?( Example: Porters 5 forces, Industry life cycle model, VRIO analysis, eternal analysis, Internal analysis)
- A review will be graded according to the following criteria:
- Quality of content.
- Quality of writing.