Barnum Effect Presentation Instructions You will create a PowerPoint presentation discussing the Barnum Effect. For this presentation option, you will integrate scholarly research on the Barnum Effe
Do you need academic writing help with your homework? Let us write your papers.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Barnum Effect Presentation Instructions
You will create a PowerPoint presentation discussing the Barnum Effect. For this presentation option, you will integrate scholarly research on the Barnum Effect with a mini-experiment that you will conduct on friends and family.
1. Collect data from 5 people on the Barnum Effect by giving them the test found at the following website: http://psych.fullerton.edu/mbirnbaum/web/personalityB.htm.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Next, ask your participants to rate the accuracy of their results on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 = not accurate at all; 10 = completely accurate).
3. Record the participants’ ratings/results and include them as part of your presentation.
4. Once you have told the participants their results, you may also include follow-up questions to obtain qualitative data on their reaction to the accuracy of the test or the Barnum Effect. Feel free to include those qualitative data in your presentation as well.
5. Integrate the data you collected from your 5 participants with the scholarly research that you found on the Barnum Effect into a single, well-organized presentation.
6. Be sure to include at least 1 peer-reviewed resource, in addition to your textbook. (That’s at least 2 scholarly sources total!) Discuss whether or not your findings are consistent with the scholarly sources that you cite. If not, offer an explanation of why.
Be sure to carefully review the Grading Rubric posted in the Assignment Instructions folder so that you know exactly what is expected of you when completing this assignment.
NO PLAGARISM, USE Biblical Scripture and also make a slide with references.