Resources: Ch. 15, 16, & 17 of Business Research Methods
Review question four in the “Discussion Questions” of Chapter 15. Select a small sample of class members, work associates, or friends and ask them to answer the following in a paragraph or two: What are your career aspirations for the next five years? Use one of the four basic units of content analysis to analyze their responses. Describe your findings as frequencies for the unit of analysis selected.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Review question 4 in the “Discussion Questions” of Chapter 16
A local health agency is experimenting with two appeal letters, A and B, with which to raise funds. It sends out 400 of the A appeal and 400 of the B appeal (each subsample is divided equally among working-class and middle-class neighborhoods). The agency secures the results shown in the following table.
a Which appeal is the best? b Which class responded better to which letter? c Is appeal or social class a more powerful independent variable?
3. Review question 10 in the “Discussion Questions” of Chapter 17 of Business Research Methods. (A random sample of students is interviewed to determine if there is an association between class and attitude toward corporations. With the following results, test the hypothesis that there is no difference among students on this attitude.
Write a 1,000- to 1,250-word paper that covers the following:
- Using one of the four basic units of content analysis to analyze the responses, describe your findings as frequencies for the unit analysis selected.
- Examine the results and interrupt the collected data to determine; a) which appeal is the best; b) which class responded better to which letter; and c) is appeal or social class a more powerful independent variable?
- Using the results, test the hypothesis that there is no difference among students on this attitude.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.