Building an International Company
Grass Roots Company:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
How does a company grow to become an international entity? Identify one international company, trace its roots and explain a success and a challenge it had growing to an international status. Also, create a new product idea of your own and describe how you could take the company from a local business to an international success.
- Identify one internationally successful company.
- Briefly describe its growth history
- Describe a success and a difficulty it had growing to international status
- Create your new product idea
- Describe how you would grow the company to international status.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 1,250 – 1,500 words (approximately 5 – 6 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.