Please, do not send me any doctor or surgical procedure information like the last tutor did. Basically my professor made this comment on my discussion board with is the following about the this same assignment.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
you shared a surgical procedure and described it in detail. The assignment asked for you to locate a NURSING Care change in practice – this relates to surgeons only and is not really a practice change article. Can you try again – look for articles about changes that occurred to nursing care.
I feel very bad about this assignment, please if you cannot follow the instruction below, not try to get assigned to this assignment. My major is nursing, not doctor.
This is what the assignment is looking for…
Topic 1: Evidence-Based Change
Locate an article from a peer-reviewed nursing journal where a practice change was made based on research, preferably a change that could relate to your area of practice or organization. Note: You are seeking to find an evidence-based article that describes some change in practice that was based on research; this is all about applying research, not doing research. Thus, you are not looking for a research article, but you are looking for an article that uses evidence from research to make a change.
- Describe the change made and comment on the strength of the research evidence utilized and the whether the change led to improved patient outcomes.
- Note any barriers to change that were identified and how they were overcome.
- End your discussion with a reflection on how this article is useful to you as you consider your role as an advanced practice nurse leading others to use the best evidence to strengthen nursing practice and improve nursing-sensitive patient outcomes.
Paper should focus on pressure sore prevention on patients who are on ventilatior and who are bed bound
1. Use Evedence-based practice nursing research articles
2. Use peer reviewed nursing articles that are less than 5 years
3.Please provide at least 4 references.
Just 1 page