- Pick the period of development that corresponds to your age group (I’m 20 so use this time period)
- Identify the various physical (physical changes of puberty, I’m a female), cognitive, emotional (depression and anxiety from parents getting divorced and breaking up with a boyfriend), and social changes (changing schools, moving out of the home on my own) that you have experienced during this period of development
- Analyze how these changes relate to the research base on developmental psychology
- Derive implications for making changes or improvements in your lifestyle
- Type your findings in a MS Word document that does not exceed 4-5 pages and uses APA style
I’ve provided some of the basics for you to fabricate an essay off of. I will provide you with the username login and password for the course’s online textbook to get the information needed for the APA citations.
This is the physical textbook:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Required Text: Stassen Berger, K. (2010). Invitation to the life span. New York: Worth.