Directions: Read the questions below and provide a thorough response in your own words using proper APA guidelines for formatting and citations. Your answer to each question should be at least one half of one page in length. Please provide examples from the textbook, required videos, or required Web resources, if applicable.
1. Write a short essay on the basic, practical principles of kinesics and give a brief history of interviewing criminal suspects.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Explain how you would recognize incriminating stress clues and decipher whether a person is being honest.
3. Compare and contrast between (1) signals that are symptoms that appear to occur in direct response to specific points of inquiry and (2) other stimuli.
4. Describe the principles of successful investigative interviewing and outline the fundamentals of the productive interview in all its four phases.
5. The five stress-response states are: (1) anger, (2) depression, (3) denial, (4) bargaining, and (5) acknowledgement. Write up which of these are negative response(s) and which ones are the positive response(s) that officers should be able to recognize in the interview of suspects.
6. Determine the structure of the questions that should be asked and identify questions that the subject can answer with a minimum of words.
7. How would you develop good interviewing habits by the interrogator’s approach, determinants of the interview, and the interviewer’s own behaviors.