This assignment invites an analysis of two alternative models: a purely profit-oriented model versus a triple bottom line model. The differences are based on the relative importance of the objectives for profits, planet, and people.
Taking the role of an educational consultant, prepare a presentation including speaker notes. In the presentation, outline two alternative business models using the specified example.
- For the purely profit-motivated model, address the following:
- Discuss the pressure exerted by the stock market on publicly traded companies as well as the structure of stock securities including voting rights.
- Discuss how these influences would encourage a focus on pure profits and what that could mean for other stakeholders of the company.
- For the alternative business model aligned with the needs of people and planet, address the following:
- Read the 2010 Sustainability Responsibility Report of Coca-Cola HBC available from the following link: http://www.coca-colahellenic.com/sustainability/
- Illustrate the concepts of aligning a business model with the needs of the people and the planet with reference to the report.
- Compare the two models using the Coca-Cola HBC as an example.
Develop an eight- to ten-slide presentation in PowerPoint format. Apply APA standards for writing style to the speaker notes. Use the following file naming convention:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now