Contemporary Examples of Media Bias and Propaganda
The required readings this week include a variety of recent examples of media bias and propaganda. Using these required readings, address the following prompts and questions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Compare and contrast the propaganda and bias emerging from jihadist fighters (Klausen, 2015) and the Chinese state (King, Pan, Roberts, 2017).
- What arguments does Schiffrin (2017) make about social media and democracy?
- After reading these articles, what recommendations would you make regarding the dissemination of propaganda through popular or social media?
- Cite all claims and ideas using scholarly sources.
- Include at least one scholarly source that is not part of the required or recommended reading for this course. The CSU Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these scholarly sources.
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length (not including the title page and reference page).
- APA Format