Create an 8-10 slide PPT, or some other presentation, that accomplishes the following: Your ethical issue is abortionPresent research on the situation being sure to clearly discuss both sides, as much
Do you need academic writing help with your homework? Let us write your papers.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Create an 8-10 slide PPT, or some other presentation, that accomplishes the following:
- Your ethical issue is abortion
- Present research on the situation being sure to clearly discuss both sides, as much as possible. Some conundrums will have much more weight on one side than the other such as climate change.
Reiterate the primary theories contained in your moral compass (The Virtue Lens, The Care Ethic Lens and The Utilitarian Lens) and then explain the position on this issue your compass promotes. This link will have the definition of each of the lens- https://www.scu.edu/ethics/ethics-resources/a-framework-for-ethical-decision-making/
*Only discuss the moral compasses mentioned
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Include a proper references/works cited slide (APA or MLA).
For example, say you want to address gender-neutral bathrooms in public buildings. First, present some research from sources promoting that they should exist and from sources promoting they should not. Then reiterate the components of your moral compass as stated in the week three paper. Note, your compass may have evolved and if so, work in the new components. Finally, state your position clearly (they should exist) and how your compass justifies that position.
Keep in mind these best practices, please:
· Proper PPTs have bullets on the slide that are explained in the notes section (see video on how to do this if you do not know how).
· If you intend to narrate the presentation, be sure to include the transcript in the notes section (see PPT on how to insert audio if you do not know and want to give that a shot).
· If, for any reason you are unable to access the notes section, put the transcript/notes in a MS Word document in a numbered list with the numbers matching the slide.
· Keep the viewer in mind (teacher). While you might work hard on a 20-minute presentation, few faculty members have the time to watch or listen to it.
· Just like papers, clear citations must appear on the slide or in the notes to justify listing a resource as a reference.