Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- The text(s) that we have read IN THIS CLASS that I will use for my paper is/are: A Rose for Emily by Faulkner, Setting (p. 163), and Symbolism (p. 219) (you can include up to three)
- I will use the critical reading strategy(ies) to help me analyze the text. Deconstructionist and Psychological (One or two strategies is ideal)
- The claim I want to make about that work(s) is: The theme of A Rose for Emily is that it’s important to let go of the past.
- Using deconstructionist and psychological strategies to analyze “A Rose for Emily”, William Faulkner demonstrates that giving up the past is an important component to happiness and peace of mind.
- PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHMENT FOR THE FULL INSTRUCTIONS ON COMPLETING THE ANNOTATED BIB