Creativity and innovation are essential to an organization’s success, and both should be infused into every aspect of a business. Companies with creative and innovative employees keep up with industry changes and have a competitive advantage. Human Resources (HR) can help to foster a workplace’s culture.
For this assignment, assume the role of HR Manager. The HR Director has asked you to define the ideal qualities of the employees and leadership for cultivating a culture of creativity and innovation.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Answer each question listed below.
- Define corporate culture and how to create a culture of trust and integrity.
- Describe the ideal qualities of a leader who inspires a culture of creativity and innovation.
- Describe the steps a leader may take to be a contributor to a culture of creativity and innovation.
- Identify two important leadership qualities of an individual aspiring to be a leader.
- Describe barriers to fostering a culture of creativity and innovation from a leadership and employee perspective.
- Discuss ways that the leadership may coach and support employees with overcoming the barriers.
Responses to each question should be at least one and a half paragraphs. Note: A paragraph is normally 4 -6 sentences.