CSCI 4441-01 / CSCI 6655-01 Web-Database Application Development Fall 2021 || Final Project The objective of this project is to test you in both frontend and backend knowledge. In this project, you
Do you need academic writing help with your homework? Let us write your papers.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
CSCI 4441-01 / CSCI 6655-01
Web-Database Application Development Fall 2021 || Final Project
The objective of this project is to test you in both frontend and backend knowledge. In this project, you are going to create a frontend application using Vue and set up a server using NodeJS/ExpressJS
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
An abstract view of your final project:
There are two major deliverable components in your project:
a. It should be a single page application
b. An application must be developed using Vue
c. The application should be broken down into at least more than two components in the root.
d. The application must have data passing from one component to another
e. The data must be coming from your Node Server deployed in Heroku (or any other platform you would like to host your node server NOT IN YOUR LOCALHOST)
f. If I run your Vue application from my laptop, it should access data from your server without any hassle.
g. Your application must have more than 4 types of data. And, your application should be fetching more than 5 data. (refer to class exercise code)
2. Server: You need to set up a server using NodeJS and deploy it to Heroku.
a. Your server homepage must be your portfolio (one that you build on your midterm). It means that when you open your https://something.com/ it should show your website
b. The JSON data must be in the yourwebsite.com/api . Your frontend application should be fetching the data from this URL.
c. Your public folder should contain your portfolio website + json file
What are your deliverables?
1. Wireframe for your frontend application
2. Your frontend Vue application
3. Your Node JS Server hosting your portfolio website and the API.
How to submit your work?
1. Please attach your wireframe, the link to your server in the pdf file, your GitHub link
· Please make two separate repositories on GitHub for your frontend code and backend code.
2. You need to zip your Vue application code in one zip folder <yourName>_vue_.zip. Please make sure to zip the whole folder. Your application should start when I run it using npm run serve in CLI
3. You need to zip your NodeServer code in one zip folder <yourName>_node_zip. Please make sure to zip the whole folder.
4. Zip them all (pdf, Vue zip, node zip) together in another zip folder and then submit it.
Using MongoDB: You can get your data from the MongoDB server and host that data in JSON format in your server.
Score Distribution: Total 110
Backend Application (Server, API, Portfolio)
BEST OF LUCK!