A small-town police department has realized that cyber crime can now happen anywhere. They have hired you to produce a guide that they can use to train their first responders and detectives. You will provide a Microsoft Word document of 6-8 pages that addresses the following points:
- Outline the roles of the first responder and detectives at the scene of a crime where computer-based evidence may be present.
- Describe the similarities and differences between the scene of a cyber crime arrest and that of a typical street crime. For example, compare how evidence is detected, documented, and examined.
- Provide a list of basics do’s and don’ts, assuming that the officers consulting your guide may not be experts in computers. How should a suspect computer be handled at the scene, for instance? What other types of digital evidence might be important, besides a computer?
- Discuss the importance of chain of custody and show how faulty chain of custody can affect an investigation.
- Explain the conditions that would require the detectives to obtain a warrant before proceeding further.
Throughout the guide, be sure to utilize proper terminology.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now