Create a full marketing strategy (3 to 4 pages) for a health care company or product. Refer to the examples of companies or products used in the Week Four Communication Strategy assignment. You may use a company or product from Week Four or select a new company or product. Address the following in your marketing strategy:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Section 1: General Product Information
- Describe the health care company or product
- Describe how you will market your health care company or product.
- Describe how the marking plan will differ from other marketing plans currently available to consumers.
- Describe the value of the services offered by your health care company or product.
Section 2: Consumers
- Differentiate health care access options for consumers.
- Differentiate the health care access options that are available to your target audience.
- Analyze how the health care access options will affect how you market to your target audience.
- Analyze how consumers communicate health care access options.
- Analyze the implications of communication methods used when sharing health information. Consider communication from physicians, pharmacies, and consumers when information is shared.
Section 3: Impact of Outside Agencies
- Analyze the impact government agencies have on products and services that are available to the health care consumer.
Section 4: Impact of Regulations
- Analyze the effect of health care reform on the health care consumer products and services.
- Analyze how health care reform will affect your target audience.
- Analyze how health care reform will affect how you market to your target audience.
Section 5: Anticipating the Changing Market
- Explain how consumer’s options for health care are changing.
- Explain how you will ensure the health care company or product is relevant to the consumer.
Section 6: Importance of Market Strategy
- Explain why all of these factors are important for your marketing strategy.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Cite 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Here is the choices from previous assignment mention above, you may choose one or pick your own.
- Health spa launching a new weight loss treatment
- Insurance company launching a new medical product for the exchange
- Hospital system launching a new diabetes program
- Medical device manufacturer launching a new metal alloy prosthesis
- Select your own company and product with approval from your instructor