Describe the differences between hard and soft skills. Cite at least one academic source for this description.
- Analyze the possible reasons for the recent findings that fewer college graduates are employment ready. In other words, explain why they are lacking in hard and soft skills. Back up your ideas and opinions with information cited from this module’s required readings or other academic sources.
- Select at least three hard or soft skills you believe you have demonstrated well in school or at work and provide illustrative examples of situations in which you have demonstrated the skills.
- Select three hard or soft skills you believe you need to acquire or improve upon. Provide examples of situations in which you might have demonstrated a weakness in those areas. Provide specific details when describing each situation. Cover the following:
- How do you think you can improve your skills in these three areas?
- Are there any specific steps you can take to increase your aptitude in those particular areas?
Conference Board, Partnership for 21st Century Skills, Corporate Voices for Working Families, & Society for Human Resource Management. (2006). Are they really ready to work? Employers’ perspectives on the basic knowledge and applied skills of new entrants to the 21st century U.S. workforce. Retrieved from http://www.p21.org/documents/FINAL_REPORT_PDF09-29-06.pdf
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Write your initial response in a minimum of 300–400 words. Apply APA standards to cite sources