Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The purpose of the Group Discussion Board (DB) Forums are to examine the ethical values displayed in various organizations, and view such in light of Scripture, the course text, and scholarly research. For each Group DB thread, write a 400–500-word thread that presents an analysis of the assigned case study from Hess & Cameron. Your thread will not summarize the article; instead, it will analyze that company’s values approach in light of Biblical truths and outside research. Support your assertions with at least 3 scholarly resources that have been published within the last 3 years, in addition to, a course text, and Scripture. Your thread must be in current APA format and must include a reference list. Please copy and paste your thread into the Group Discussion Board Forum (you may attach a copy to retain formatting – if needed). No title page or abstract are needed.
* Must include 3 scholarly resources
* Citation from the course textbook: listed below
Hess, E., & Cameron, K. (2006). Leading with values: Positivity, virtue, and high performance. New York, New York: Cambridge University Press. ISBN: 9780521686037.
* 2 Biblical Quotes in proper APA formatting
* Minimum 500 word count
***Use at least 6 in text citations from the sources listed in the references.
* Answer the questions below
Our reading this module/week explored the global environment and the unique challenges presented to ethical leaders when doing business overseas. With this in mind, read chapter 6 from Hess & Cameron as they looked at a manager who sought to practice value-based leadership in a typical business environment. For this discussion board, answer the following questions:
- Sarah exhibited a number of actions – large and small – that impacted her immediate environment. How do these actions reflect a leader’s values? How can leaders help develop a culture that encourages this type of approach?
- What biblical connections can be made to the values displayed by Sarah? Are these values discussed in current business/organizational literature?