The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a set of concepts and techniques for managing IT infrastructure, development, and operations. ITIL offers eight sets of management procedures: service delivery, service support, service management, ICT infrastructure management, software asset management, business perspective, security management, and application management. Disney began adopting ITIL best practices in the mid-2000s. Read “Disney’s ITIL® Journey”, located at https://www.axelos.com/case-studies-and-white-pape….
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a four to eight (4-8) page paper in which you:
- Describe the reasons for Disney’s adoption of ITIL.
- Examine the results that were attained by Disney.
- Discuss the type of challenges a large organization such as Disney likely encountered during the ITIL implementation. How can these challenges be overcome?
- Discuss a minimum of five (5) reasons you believe Disney was successful in its ITIL adoption.
- ITIL is not the only IT Service Management (ITSM) methodology, compare and contrast ITIL, International Standard Organization ISO/IEC 20000, and Val IT with regard to whether Disney would have attained the same results with the ISO/IEC 20000 or Val IT framework.
- Use a minimum of five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Paper should have an introduction and conclusion page
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA