Dissertation, PSY-830 I/O Project Part 2 help
Do you need academic writing help with your homework? Let us write your papers.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
This second part of the assignment allows you to further explore the key points that are included in a research study. You will look at the methodology to be used, identify sample size, sources of your data, discuss how the data is to be analyzed, and what you expect to find with your study. Use the 10 Key Strategic Points template to help inform the required assignment details.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Review and integrate the 10 Key Strategic Points.
- Use academic sources, including peer-reviewed journal articles, scholarly books, government reports, and other instructor-approved texts.
- Include a minimum of five scholarly topic-relevant sources (majority of articles should be published within past 5 years)
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Write a paper of 2,000-2,250 words in which you address the following issues:
- Delineate your intended methodology and research design. Restate the purpose of your study. Explain why stated methodology will be best. Describe why stated research design is appropriate.
- Identify your sample and needed sample size. Justify sample size. Discuss your intended sampling procedure.
- Describe sources of data. Name and describe intended assessments/instruments for a quantitative study. Name and describe intended data sources/types for a qualitative study. Address validity and reliability for your intended methodology. Delineate how you will collect data needed to answer your study’s questions.
- Evaluate specific data analyses for your study. Descriptive. Inferential (if quantitative).
- Propose what results you expect to find in relation to your topic.
Please use 5 scholarly articles or journals or peer reviewed articles for assignment. Please note they have to be within the last 5 years. My dissertation topic is on “Employee Morale and the effects it has on employee motivation in the workplace.” Please ensure that the paper and references is in APA 6th edition format and please use the 10 points strategic template to complete the assignment. The template is on the last page and the work should be completed within the template. I have also attached the original paper for the first assignment and the rubric for grading. Please ensure you follow the rubric as this is how the assignment will be graded. The last paper received a 71% so looking to get a higher grade and trying a different tutor to assist with the second part. You don’t need to use the original paper it is more just for reference purposes. I also attached the original paper with the professors comments for reference as well.