1. Plan to plan. Give time for planning and organizing.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Determine your primary purpose. What’s the big picture? What are you trying to do?
3. Assess the situation. Understand where you sit before trying to develop a strategy?
4. Prioritize the needs. Make sure the team agrees on the most important goals.
5. Ask the right questions. Ask about market, leadership, revenue, reporting, and evaluation.
6. Set specific goals. Write goals that are realistic, measurable convictional.
7. Clarify and communicate. Communication links planning and implementation.
8. Identify possible obstacles. Mentally walk through all you are trying to pull off.
9. Have an open system approach to your planning. Be sympathetic to your environment
10. Schedule everything you can. Determine both the costs and due dates of projects
11. Budget everything you can. Determine both the costs and due dates of projects
12. Monitor and correct. Progress is like a canoe trip. Constantly adjust your course.
13. Study the results. Evaluation prevents stagnation and exaggeration.
Remember, anyone can steer the ship, but is takes a leader to chart the course