1. LIST THREE examples each of:
(i) Wind Energy Resources ______________________
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
(ii) Solar Energy Resources ______________________
2. A building has 12 classrooms. Each classroom requiring 550 KW of electricity per hour.
(a) Using solar power for 50% of the classrooms for one week, how wide should two
six feet long solar panels be in order to supply the needed amount of electricity
to the classrooms. ( Solar power: 1.0 KW / m2 )
(b) Using nuclear power to supply electricity to 50% of the classrooms for three weeks,
how much uranium 238 is needed to supply this amount of electricity.
( Nuclear power : 440 KW / 1mg of uranium )
3. What is the TOTAL COST of providing electricity to ALL the classrooms for one month
if (i) solar panels cost $20 per m2 and (ii) uranium costs $95 per pound (1.0 pound= 454 g)
4. Give the name and formula of TWO uses for each of the following:
(a) solar energy ____________ __________________
(b) nuclear energy ___________ __________________
(c) coal ___________ __________________
5. Draw a DETAILED DIAGRAM of a car battery. Outline ALL the steps of how it works.