Urban and rural health care organizations throughout the industry are working together to coordinate care for Medicare patients. Accountable Care Organization (ACO) programs were established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services to help facilitate this cooperation.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Select a type of health care organization that would accept Medicare patients (e.g., family practice, hospital, urgent care, or nursing home).
Write a 700- to 1,050-word executive summary that discusses the purpose of joining an ACO and the funding available through one. Ensure your summary does the following:
- Describe the organization you selected and the general services that would be offered to Medicare patients.
- Describe the types of ACOs recognized by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- Evaluate industry dynamics that would influence your organization’s decision to participate in an ACO.
- Identify the steps needed to participate in an ACO.
- Justify participation in an ACO for your organization.
Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).