Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
I have a project proposal about Fantasy Football (attached). I need
someone to help me put it into the software Microsoft Project (create a
Microsoft project document), and write up the written response
(Microsoft word). My proposal is attached. Here are the requirements:
Due by 15 AUG 2016 (Monday) at Noon
This assignment consists of two (2) parts: a project schedule, and a written response.
You must submit both parts as separate files for the completion of this
assignment. Label each file name according to the part of the
assignment it is written for.
Part A: Project Schedule
(Submit as one  Microsoft Project file)
Assignment 2, you developed a project plan. Now, using the information
from your project proposal, create a multi-level work breakdown
structure (WBS) and detailed project schedule.
Your project must include the following criteria:
- The project must consist of at least twenty-five (25) tasks.
- Each task must contain a start date, a finish date, and have main staffing and non-staffing resources assigned.
that your work activities are completed during normal weekdays (no
weekend work) under normal conditions (8 hours per day).
terms of holidays, you can assume no work will be done the following
days: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Good Monday, Friday
before Memorial Day, Memorial Day, the business day before Independence
Day, Independence Day, the Friday before Labor Day, Labor Day, the day
before Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday (day after
Thanksgiving), the business day before Christmas, Christmas Day, the
business day after Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve.
Part B: Written Response
(Submit as a Microsoft Word file)
Write a one to two (1-2) page response in which you:
your project in terms of project completion, critical path, and slack /
float. Specifically, be sure to answer the following:
- When will the project be completed?
- What is the critical path for the project?
- How much slack / float is in your project? What activities have the greatest slack / float?
the recommendations or improvements you would make to your project
schedule. Specifically, be sure to answer the following:
- Identify the top three (3) activities that you believe could impact the project completion date.
- What additional activities would you add to this project to make it more complete, from a project management viewpoint?
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover
page is not included in the required page length.