Research a federal governmental organization related to healthcare, such as FEMA, FDA, NIH, CDC, or HHS. It is important to note that some federal agencies are interconnected and work collaboratively; therefore, it might be advantageous to compare and contrast roles and responsibilities of your selected organization.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Based on the above information:
- Describe the organization’s mission. Relate its stated mission to its activities. Include information to address their roles and responsibilities and provide a clear definition as to the charge of the federal agency.
- Select one of the following public health issues and describe 2–3 important activities of the organization to address the issue: infant mortality rates, reducing heart disease, infectious diseases, or airborne pathogens.
- Examine resources utilization by the organization, particularly resources relevant to the selected public health issue.
- Evaluate the organization’s effectiveness in decreasing/improving the selected public health issue.
- Propose 2–3 strategies or an action plan of public health priorities for your specific organization in the twenty-first century to create a healthier nation.
As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Your assignment should be addressed in a 2- to 3-page document.