The instructor recommends allotting 180 minutes to complete this assignment. Time Recommendation: 90 minutes to read and reflect on the information learned. Next, students should spend about 30 minutes outlining how to write the essay. Finally, 60 minutes to write a 3-5 paragraph essay. This is only a recommendation, you may spend more or less time on this assignment depending on your ability and availability.
Final Instructions- Celebration of Knowledge
Since the midterm, you have acquired a lot of knowledge about the United States post the Civil Rights Movement to the present. It is now time for you to demonstrate and celebrate that knowledge by giving your interpretation of history to the following question.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
What are the three most interesting and/or shocking new information you learned about the United States History since the Civil Rights Movement?
Your answer should include the following for each topic in paragraph format.
- What was the event, story, person, etc?
- Where did you learn the information?
- Describe the event, story, person, etc.
- Why was this so shocking?
- Why is this significant to your understanding of American History?
Instructions for Submitting
- On the right-hand side of the screen click on the icon that says “SUBMIT ASSIGNMENT”
- Click on the tab “File Upload” to attach your AJA Review in pdf or word doc. format.
- Click on the tab “Text Entry” if you wish to copy and paste OR write your review in the box provided.
- Be sure to click “SUBMIT ASSIGNMENT” after you finishing uploading the document.
- As stated in the syllabus, all assignments must be submitted in PDF or WordDoc formats. If you need help converting pages click on this link.