Final Project Outline/Annotated Bibliography
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Before you begin, review the possible
topics and requirements for your Final Project in Week Five. There are
four topics that you may choose from and they are listed at the
beginning of the Final Project prompt. Submit the following to your
instructor for review:
1. Identify the topic of your Final Project ( TOPICS FOUND BELOW )
- Describe the issue, why it was selected, the perspective of approach, and the scope of the paper.
2. Provide an outline of your project
- The outline should include a heading
for each section of the Research Paper/PowerPoint Presentation
(including one for the thesis and the conclusion) as well as heading
descriptions. Subheadings should also be used with a description of each
subheading. These should demonstrate that you have done significant
research, evaluation, and critical thinking on the issues involved and
should illustrate the strategies you would incorporate and implement for
the scenario you are creating.
3. Create an annotated bibliography
- The annotated bibliography should
contain at least five scholarly sources that you intend to use in your
project. Each listing must include a paraphrased narrative of the actual
research study presented in the article and the studies used should
represent the most current research related to the topic area.
outline and annotated bibliography must adhere to proper APA style .
Your assignment should be four to six pages as follows:
- Title Page (one page)
- Outline (two to three pages)
- Annotated Bibliography (one to two pages)
TOPICS & INSTRUCTIONS
For WK 3 assignment for your
convenience I have included them here. There is also information
below on what is considered an acceptable source and what is not
considered an acceptable sources.
For your outline make sure it
is an outline. Please do not submit paragraphs or narratives. The
outline should be very specific and show the flow of the paper. By
specific it should have one or two sentences or words that relate to
your topic; The headings and subheadings should not contain the words
such as Body, Topic 1 or Topic 2 but the actual words or phrases related
to the topic. It should also include your reference page with a
summarized narrative regarding the content of each of the sources (this
is an annotated bibliography)
Please note that even if you choose to make your final paper a power point, the outline is not to be in power point format – the outline is to be a word document.
Below is the list of approved research topics. One of these topics
must be chosen and used for your paper. Once it has been submitted
please let me know if you are going to change topics.
- Research specific leadership and management traits and theories
necessary for managing a multidisciplinary and multicultural healthcare
organization to promote organizational effectiveness.
- Present how strategic planning, performance improvement, and
information systems are interrelated and fundamental to the delivery of
- Examine the financial characteristics of healthcare delivery along with managing costs, revenues, and human resources.
- Analyze ethical and legal concepts, including specific federal
regulations, required of healthcare organizations to ensure the delivery
of high quality healthcare that protects patient safety.
Academic research and papers must meet certain standards of quality
recognized by the academic community. What constitutes quality academic
- Primary (original) sources written by experts in the field of study.
- Secondary sources supported by research in primary sources.
- Credible sources (experts in the area of study).
- Relevant research (materials pertinent to the area of study).
- In graduate work, the use of peer-reviewed journal articles (journal
articles reviewed by recognized experts in the relevant field of study)
- Educational websites may be appropriate, in some cases, but should be evaluated carefully.
What sources are not acceptable for academic research and referencing?
- Wikipedia, other wikis, or blogs
- Websites and other sources that do not provide quality researched
materials (do not use credible sources to support the information in the
All research must reflect professional academic protocol and must be documented according to APA standards.
If you need assistance with APA format the following link will take you to an excellent source on APA formatting