Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In this first journal activity, you may write about any topic(s) of your choice, but it is best to use the textbook to study.
- For this activity, topics should address content covered in Chapters 16 – 21 in the textbook.
- It is expected that, at a minimum, you are reading the assigned textbook chapters.
- You are encouraged to read collateral historical writings on topics covered in the textbook.
- This activity will consist of 10 separate journal entries; you will have a total of 20 entries by the end of the course.
- Each separate entry should:
- contain a minimum of 120 words.
- consist of a summary, paraphrase, and synthesis of material you are reading/studying in this course.
- be written in your own words – do not quote the work of others verbatim.
- discuss the subject matter that you are studying – do not simply agree/disagree.
- Your study involves, first and foremost, learning the nation’s past; doing so requires a review of previously published studies, so you are encouraged to conduct research using outside resources, but be sure to draft your journal entries in your own words.
- Direct quotations should not be used; citations are not necessary.
- Do not copy/paste information from any source.
- No citations