Use any resources necessary in answering the discussion questions. Please remember that your explanations to the discussion questions above must be substantive, clear, deliberate, and meaningful detailed essays.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For an answer to be considered excellent, first show that you know the meaning of the concept or theory being discussed by providing a definition of it and then briefly discussing its tenets and its core components. Then, answer the question by articulating your position as best you can and defending your perspective, if necessary. If you provide short answers and leave the reader guessing as to the intent of your answer, then your answer is incomplete.
- Be it product strategy, promotion strategy, pricing strategy, or distribution strategy, if there is an important issue that permeates our course it is whether firms should standardize or customize global marketing strategy. Thus, we once again revisit the issue of standardization-customization in “Global Marketing Channels and the Standardization Controversy,” but this time around we examine whether distribution/marketing channels strategy should be standardized or adapted.
- Provide a detailed summary of the article titled “Global Marketing Channels and the Standardization Controversy.” In your summary, discuss EACH of the steps involved in the Global Channels Decision Making Process (as discussed in the article and video lecture module).
- What are the key channel design decisions?
- Define and discuss the difference between international marketing channel program standardization and international marketing channel process standardization. Explain your position in substantive detail.
- Does this article deal with the issue of international marketing channel program standardization or international marketing channel process standardization? Explain your position in substantive detail.
- In your estimation, can international marketing channels (i.e., the design and structure of marketing channels) be standardized? Explain your position.