**Note** This is going to be a 5 part assignment. I will attach the previous week writings for reference as we advance. **Note** For this assignment, write a four to five page paper that addresses the following points.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Introduction (Include this Introduction Paragraph in each Weekly Assignment)
- Name of the organization
- Organization Mission Statement
- Geographical regions of location
- Management of Technology & Innovation (M.T.I.) current state and future growth directions
Identify the key business goals of the organization (Identify at least 4 business goals)
The organization business goals of existing companies can be found on its website or annual report.
Identify the IT Strategy to support goals of the organization
Specify how IT strategy should contribute to and support the organizations’ business goals.
this section, you should describe what “should” be the strategy of a
technologically driven company. You should focus specifically on the
technology strategy. You should think about all the things we learned in
the class that will determine a strategy that will help the company
Remember that you can use either an existing company or a
fictitious company. If you choose to use an existing company, you can
visit their web site to see if their strategy is listed. Or you can do a
web search on their technology strategy to see if anyone has written
any stories about their strategy. For a fictitious company, you should
make up a technology strategy that fits that type of company.
Include the IT directions and initiatives to address:
- Service – Enhance and expand existing technology and services
- Innovation – Advance the organization in the innovative use of technology to meet the organization’s needs.
- Security – strengthen the organization’s security systems, processes and approach to identity management
IT Foundation – IT Systems and competitive
infrastructure to ensure it meets organizational technology needs
(provide specific IT systems, functions, and descriptions)
Assessment of Management Technology Innovation (MTI) Capabilities
Address each of the following:
- Who are your organization’s competitors?
- How does your organization gather information to be on the forefront
of information technology development? What type of research
- How does your organization accept product and other innovative ideas from employees?
- What programs and processes are in place for employees to provide innovative suggestions?
- What strategy or objectives are in place in your organization to deal with internal innovations of entrepreneurs?
Assessing Sustainability, Stakeholder Responsibility and Technology Innovation
Address each of the following:
- Environmental – What is your organization impact on resources, such as air, water, ground and waste emissions?
- Economic – Evaluate the company stakeholder responsibility and the
bottom line. What is evidence of your organization’s sustained economic
- Social – What is your organization’s code of conduct and corporate
governance statement? What does your organization have in place for a
Corporate Social Responsibility (C.S.R.)? This is the company’s sense
of responsibility toward the community and environment.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.