Case Study 2: Stopping Outshopping
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Read the case study titled “Stopping Outshopping”, located in the online
course shell. Then, use the Internet or Strayer databases to research similar
marketing strategies in the health care industry.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Based on the textbook’s summary of Timothy’s philosophy of continually
striving for excellence, determine whether or not Scarlet Hospital was prepared
to compete with the establishment in Salem even before the highway improvement
mandated such an upgrade in delivery health care services.
- Examine the potential lessons that the “Stopping Outshopping” case could
teach health care executives about complacency.
- Evaluate the potential value of Michael Porter’s Five Forces analysis and
SWOT Analysis for effective decision making, in its ability to help Scarlet
Hospital protect its market share and thus decrease the chance of losing
patients to other institutions in Salem.
- Appraise the value of the Balanced Scorecard model in its ability to help
Scarlet Hospital executives reinforce its defensive marketing strategy.
- Propose a one (1) page offensive marketing strategy (i.e. communication,
branding, innovation, etc.) that Scarlet Hospital should deploy in order to turn
the table on Salam-based health care providers and improve its competitive
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other
Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required assignment page