For this assignment you will be “creating” a person. You will choose a gender and name your person. You will then discuss, in essay format, changes that your person will experience throughout the lifespan – from conception until death. For example, if the person you create is Jane, you might explain teratogens and discuss how specific teratogens were a danger to Jane while in the womb. You might move on to explain object permanence and discuss how Jane would experience it.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Choose at least 3 concepts from each stage of development (prenatal/infancy, childhood, adolescence and adulthood).
- Examples of concepts include (but aren’t limited to):Prenatal Stages, Teratogens, Motor Development Object Permanence, Piaget’s Stages of Cognitive Development, Attachment, Kohlberg’s Stages of Moral Development, Egocentrism, Cognitive Decline, Marital Satisfaction
For each of the concepts you choose, you will need to:
- Write a 1-3 sentence summary that explains the concept (9 points; .75 point each).
- Write a 1-3 sentence summary that explains how your person would experience the concept (9 points; .75 point each)
You will need to write in essay format for this assignment. The following format should be used for this assignment and is worth 2 points:
- Introduction paragraph (at least 3 sentences): Includes an introduction of lifespan development.
- Paragraph 1 (6-8 sentences): Summary explaining the concepts of prenatal/infancy.
- Paragraph 2 (6-8 sentences): Summary explaining the concepts of childhood.
- Paragraph 3 (6-8 sentences): Summary explaining the concepts of adolescence.
- Paragraph 4 (6-8 sentences): Summary explaining the concepts of adulthood.
- Conclusion paragraph (at least 3 sentences): A summary of the concepts that you covered in your paper.
- Reference page listing full APA citations for all sources used (including textbook).