Include your chosen group in your discussion title. Based on the chapters in your textbook and the required exhibit, answer the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Native Americans/American Indians
- What are some of the ways that restrictions and beliefs based on race, ethnicity, gender, and national origin shaped American society in the latter half of the 1800s?
- Assess how these restrictions shaped your chosen group’s experience of the industrial revolution and/or westward expansion.
- Explain the changes that members of your chosen group made possible during this period.
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Your post should make reference to the required materials with in-text citations. Your references and citations must be formatted according to APA style as outlined by the Ashford Writing Center. You may use additional scholarly sources to support your points if you choose.
References to to our textbook:
- Barnes, L. D. & Bowles, M. (2015). The American story: Perspectives and encounters from 1877. Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu/
- Chapter 1: The West
- Chapter 2: Industrialization
- Chapter 3: Gilded Age Politics