Create two outlines for two paragraphs following this format and must use two of the 4 secondary sources PROVIDED BELOW
TOPIC SENTENCE and QUOTE
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Body Paragraph 1:
- AnzaldÃºaâ€™s negative outlook on assimilation causes her to alienate herself from society.
- â€œAttacks on oneâ€™s form of expression with the intent to censor are a violation of the first amendmentâ€ (AnzaldÃºa 168).
- By viewing the expectation of assimilation as an â€œattack on her form of expressionâ€, AnzaldÃºa is predetermining the fact that she will refuse to accept the English language in order to attempt to preserve her identity as a Chicana.
Body Paragraph 2:
- AnzaldÃºaâ€™s closed mindedness and the pressure she receives from her Hispanic peers causes her to have difficulty assimilating into American culture.
- â€œâ€™Pocho, cultural traitor, youâ€™re speaking the oppressorâ€™s language by speaking English, youâ€™re ruining the Spanish language,â€™ I have been accused by various Latinos and Latinasâ€(AnzaldÃºa 169).
- The pressure to avoid assimilation not only comes from within AnzadÃºa, but also from her fellow Latinos.