Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Human Impact on Climate Change PowerPoint
After learning about several ways in which our everyday actions impact
climate change, choose one action to conduct more research on and create a
PowerPoint presentation to tell us more!
There are several ideas with information throughout the unit but there is
even more information out in the world! Think about what you do every day, and
how the activity uses energy or natural resources. Think about a product you
buy—how it was made, what natural resources were used to make it? You can
also do a quick google search of “everyday activities that effect the
environment” and start reading some articles for more ideas.
Remember to use reliable sources from the Internet. There is a lot of
misinformation out there and finding reliable information can be difficult.
The best sources of reference material for your presentation are scientific
journals. You can also
find reliable statistics at organization websites listed in the Unit under
“Combat Climate Change.”
Your presentation must include:
- What everyday activity or product have you chosen to present? Why
did you choose this activity or product? Why is it important?
- Connect the activity/product to its impact on the environment and
climate change. How does doing the activity or making the product
use natural resources, disrupt habitat, impact wildlife or
other effects on the environment?
- Report data and statistics, with references, on how this
activity/product effects the environment.
- What can people do to decrease the activity/product’s impact on the
Be sure to follow the formatting and guidelines provided below:
- Include at least three visual aids.
- Include three reliable references
- Use bulleted information on slides (five lines or fewer).
- Include a separate title slide and separate reference slide.
- Use an appropriate font and background.
- Include at least 11 slides, but not more than 15 slides (not
counting your title slide and reference slide).
- Use correct APA format for references and citations, and use correct
grammar and spelling.
- Upload the presentation as a .ppt or .pptx file.